That's why I felt accomplished and productive yesterday when I:
1) Got my sleep schedule almost back to normal
2) Shaved my legs
3) Got to the NYT at 8:30 a.m. and finished 2 weeks of puzzles
4) Picked up some raspberry juice
5) Listened to Lynn Samuels for the first time in over a year
6) Did laundry
7) Billed NYT Digital
8) Went to a movie screening
9) Did other work
Of course, there are many other things I could have done that I didn't do. How do people manage families and/or huge work responsibilities?
In June, my nephew's friend gave me an unused ticket to the spelling bee musical, which can still be used depending on availability. It would have worked out perfectly to go there today between the Times and the movie, but alas, they have no Wednesday matinee.
The stock market is gooooood, and the weight is coming down slightly so my numerical indicators are positive also.